The new business as usual: Embedding innovative models
Wednesday 16 November 2016, 14:00-14:45 GMT
Thank you to those who were able to join us for this webinar.
If you missed the session, you can watch it online now.
Today, the circular economy is being discussed more often across the world. However, it is industries taking collective action that will truly make a circular economy a reality.
What does this mean for your business and your market? How do you make the transition to resource efficient business models (REBMs) without disrupting your business?
Join our webinar
By embedding REBMs in your business you should start benefiting through improved sustainability, profitability and resilience.
Join our webinar to learn from those who have made the transition and gain an understanding of the barriers, enablers and critical success factors.
The EU Life+ funded project REBus has been working with industry to develop, pilot and champion resource efficient business models.
- Hear practical insights from REBus experts who will share lessons learnt from delivering REBus pilot projects.
- Learn about the resources available through REBus including the guide for business model transition, and other tools.
- Hear about the barriers, enablers and factors that are critical to success.
- Connect with experts and hear answers to your questions.
Who should attend?
- Businesses from any sector seeking to adopt resource efficient business models, or procure in a more resource efficient manner.
- Different business functions e.g. marketing, operations, finance, etc.
- Other industry stakeholders, policy makers and enablers.
The webinar will feature:
- Greg Lucas, Technical Specialist – Business models, WRAP
- Michael Mcleod, Director and REBus Pilot Project, Uni Green Scheme
- Ben Peace, Sustainable Manufacturing, The Knowledge Transfer Network
This is the second in a two-part series of webinars to share Insights from the REBus project. The first webinar is titled Resource efficient business models: Getting started.
There is also a more in-depth event in London on 21 November that will also be streamed, in part, as a webinar – Celebration of Resource Efficient Business Models.