Resource efficient business models: Getting started
Thursday 10 November 2016, 14:00 – 14:45 GMT
Thank you to those who were able to join us for this webinar.
If you missed the session, you can watch it online now.
You may have heard about the opportunities the circular economy generates – to drive innovation, growth, and employment, and to improve sustainability, profitability and resilience.
You may also have heard that it might be disruptive to your business.
But why? What type of business model enables a circular economy? How do you start making the transition? How would you minimise any perceived disruption and measure progress?
Join our webinar
Join us in a free webinar to explore the answers to these questions.
The EU Life+ funded project REBus has been working with industry to develop, pilot and champion resource efficient business models.
- Hear practical insights from a REBus expert who will share lessons learnt from delivering REBus pilot projects.
- Find out why changing your business model is important and learn more about the benefits.
- Hear about four types of business model that can enable a circular economy.
- Learn about the stages of implementing a resource efficient business model and the critical success factors.
- Connect with experts and hear answers to your questions.
Who should attend?
- Businesses from any sector seeking to understand and adopt resource efficient business models.
- Different business functions – marketing, operations, finance, etc.
- Other industry stakeholders, policy makers and enablers.
The webinar will feature:
- Greg Lucas, Technical Specialist – Business models, WRAP
- Ben Peace, Sustainable Manufacturing, The Knowledge Transfer Network
This is the first in a two-part series of webinars to share the insights from the REBus project. The second webinar is titled The new ‘business as usual: Embedding resource efficient business models your business.
There is also a more in-depth event in London on 21 November that will also be streamed, in part, as a webinar – Celebration of Resource Efficient Business Models.